Even small businesses can benefit from using their own website. It could be to do the simplest of tasks:
- provide contact details, e-mail, telephone, social media
- location and opening hours
- basic business information, what you do, what you sell, what you provide
- examples of the above, ie., content, photos, graphics/illustrations
- basic information for customers/clients, the basics of CRM, customer relations management, frequently asked questions and similar
WordPress theme built for the next generation of Construction websites .
The design and content, the look and feel of your website has a lot to say about you though. Get it right and people feel comfortable, they have a direct sight of you and your brand, they feel at home. It is possible to get free hosting and templates – take a look at Wix, for example, and here you will find templates from Theme Isle, there some free ones as well. Choose something that is a proper backdrop to what you do and how you do it. F4mmedia can help with all that as well – there are all sorts of resources available via us, this blog and more. We can help with advice as well. Be careful about doing it all yourself unless you have a clear idea and understanding of what you are doing and what you want and need. We have all seen disasters incarnate online. They do not speak well for the businesses concerned.
WordPress theme built for the next generation of Review websites .
If you have sorted the basics of your site, then you can start to decorate it, stock it with content that makes you look good and explains more about you. Below are some banner templates, they can be an option. Video is often well looked on by search engines and can provide a useful insight and promotion of your brand. Having the right graphics is a must. There are so many styles available as options and well in fashion at present. We recently ran a whole series on ‘watercolour’ as a style along with the resources to go with it, particularly the calligraphic brush script fonts that set it off nicely. So, do you want a corporate look, home based, gentle and artisinal, handmade, outdoor, comfortable suburban, which? There are styles to go with all of these ideas and more. We will be showing you more ideas and resources in the coming days and weeks.
There are basic questions to ask yourself in all of this:
- will people generally look for you from home?
- if they are going to look for you via smartphone or tablet you may want to ensure you have a responsive website
- is there something useful you can put forward via audio or video?
- does it need big pictures?
Choose your favorite colors and get your Material Design palette generated and downloadable.
Source: Blogarama – #1 Blog directory